GB and Frozen Deep photo request for grotto presentation

Amy

Hey...

I'm giving a presentation to our grotto next month about my caving in the UK...and sadly two years ago my photography skills left...a lot to be desired. Particularly in GB and shots of the main chamber. Any folks here have some cool photos of it they'd be willing to let me use in the presentation, with credit of course? It isn't going to be published anywhere or anything, just a one-time dealie.

And also I was hoping to talk about the frozen deep for a sec or two as well, and could I use a pic or two or three? Again credit given and all that =)

Thanks! My email is amy@amysrabbitranch.com or if you want to just link me to the image you're cool with me using that's fine too. Make sure you tell me how you want credit given =)

pwhole

I took a few photos in GB a month or two ago which might be of some use - mostly around the Main Chamber. It was my first visit to the Mendips, so that's all I have! Decided to just slither around in the water in Swildon's and save the photos till next time. I'm happy for you to use them if you think they'll be any help. I can drop you some scaled-down versions to look at?