Free Lunch - DCRO Open Day

al

Open Day and Refresher Day
DCRO Base
Buxton Fire & Rescue Centre, Staden Lane, SK17 9RZ
Grid Ref: SK 069718
Saturday 09 May 2015, 09:45am

This is an invitation to you all to come and see us at our annual open day.

It?s a day we use to bring probationary team members up-to-speed with our kit and methods, it?s also a refresher day for existing team members who are unable to attend regular training sessions.

But, more importantly it?s a ?find out about DCRO? day for cavers who are thinking about getting involved, or who just want to know about cave rescue and how it works in the Peak District.

There is no obligation whatsoever.

But there are times, as on some recent shouts, when we just need a few extra experienced cavers to help us with a man-power shortage. The more Peak-based cavers who understand a bit more about how we operate, the better!

The day is free (including the sumptuous soup and cheese roll lunch!) and is open to all interested cavers. If you intend to come it would help us to plan if you could let us know beforehand although last minute attendees will be welcome (just less soup all round!).

Please ring or e-mail Bill Whitehouse (01298.871661 or chair at derbyshirecro.org.uk)

al

Whoops!

Bill's email address as written in the previous post, while politically correct  :eek: , is actually incorrect.

It should have read: chairman at derbyshirecro dot org dot uk

paul

Inferus said:
Les W said:
Bottlebank said:
Don't know why you worry about all this dot dot dot rubbish, it's there in plain emailish on the DCRO site :)

http://derbyshirecro.org.uk/contacts.html
Not in the source code it isn't...  :tease:
Surely spambots/harvesters are capable of reading &# codes in this day and age and the biggest clue is still given "href=mailto:"  :-\

Well no spam is received yet using those email addresses...

al

A Moderator Hi-Jacking a thread? Surely not!

Come on chaps, the DCRO Open Day is worth advertising. Everybody who attends comes away with information and a good insight to cave rescue work - and self rescue etc etc!

Please don't drown the original message in this sort of rubbish.

ah147

Bumping it is good! Keeps reminding me I need to email him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah147

Email isn't working for me. Looks like I'll be a "last minute attendee"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
al said:
A Moderator Hi-Jacking a thread? Surely not!

Come on chaps, the DCRO Open Day is worth advertising. Everybody who attends comes away with information and a good insight to cave rescue work - and self rescue etc etc!

Please don't drown the original message in this sort of rubbish.

Have tweeted info about the open day  ;)