Undersuit zip replacement

JoW

Can anyone recommend a place that will replace an undersuit zip please? Either local to the Dales or that I can post to.

The zip on my AV undersuit has broken and while I fix most of my gear myself it's quite well sewn in and beyond what I can be bothered to faff with. But it's still got life left in it so I'd like to get it fixed if I can :)

sinker

Ian Ball said:
Jumpsuits are my preferred place.

Isn't it amazing that these small companies exist. I've been struggling for the last 15 years to find people to repair suits and gear and I never knew these guys existed. Thanks for the link. ?25 for a new YKK zip on an undersuit is a bargain.
Nice one.

wellyjen

Thier undersults are very good too. Several members of my club have them. Well made and long lasting. My Warmbac furry is getting a bit threadbare, so could well be calling them soon.

Mr Mike

I had a made to measure undersuit made by jumpsuits around 10 years ago, with extra zip pockets, pockets on the knees for inserts - great service. Like wise others have had plenty of Meander oversuit repairs, done in a way that non of us manged to do. Highly recommend them.