Chinese caving organisations

TheBitterEnd

Asking on behalf of a friend:

Does anybody know of a Chinese caving organisation please?
I have a student who wants to join a club in his local area but can only find commercial organisations that want to take his money.

He is potentially a good caver and lives in Chongqing area which has a cave large enough to have its own clouds.
Any help will be a start.

Thanks

Benfool

Hong Meigui have their headquaters in Tongzi near Wulong, a small city near Chongqing and are probably worth getting in touch with. However they're not as active as they were with their most active member going back to the states.

Other than that there are a few western cavers in Chengdu, madphil is probably the person to get in touch with.

Alex

Hong Meigui have their headquaters in Tongzi near Wulong

That's the base we used when exploring caves over xmas, never saw any of them there but they have a pretty active facebook group.

pisan

TheBitterEnd said:
Asking on behalf of a friend:

Does anybody know of a Chinese caving organisation please?
I have a student who wants to join a club in his local area but can only find commercial organisations that want to take his money.

He is potentially a good caver and lives in Chongqing area which has a cave large enough to have its own clouds.
Any help will be a start.

Thanks
Hi i am Pisan,I am chinese ,and live in JISHOU. XIANGXI. HUNAN Province, near chongqing . I knew Madphill(we call him "XIONGDA" :)).  Maybe you konw ,in china we use WECHAT (something like facebook or ins) .if you want to konw XiongDa's WeChat account,let me konw !

TheBitterEnd

pisan said:
Hi i am Pisan,I am chinese ,and live in JISHOU. XIANGXI. HUNAN Province, near chongqing . I knew Madphill(we call him "XIONGDA" :)).  Maybe you konw ,in china we use WECHAT (something like facebook or ins) .if you want to konw XiongDa's WeChat account,let me konw !

Thank you Pisan, I will pass on those details to my friend who was asking.