Do you believe in Ghosts?

T

tiggs

Do you believe in Ghosts? have you ever seen/felt one?

We once went ghost hunting, we were quite relieved that we didnt find one!!! This one was the one we were hoping to find!!

http://www.castleofspirits.com/Australianghosthunters/hoodmonk.html

Have anyof you experienced anything unusual whilst underground?

M

Melanie lloyd

I've developed a bit of an interest in things supernatural lately and often visit the ghoststudy.com site to look at the on line gallery of ghost pics. Quite interesting. I've never experienced anything untoward underground except for for an overwhelming feeling of terror on my first visit under Carreg Cennen Castle, but i think that was due to the fact that i didn't have a light and my then boyfriend went off and left me alone in the dark. I did visit a medium last week who told me quite a few things that had happened to me in the last couple of days that apparently my dead gran was relaying to her.

Is there a most haunted cave in the uk?

T

tiggs

I find all this (what I term) Pscycho-spooky stuff really interesting. I have had a life-long interest in all that kind of stuff. I had an overwhelming feeling of terror the first time i went underground, which i think was mainly because we took the wrong turning and i ended up wedged somewhere small etc etc.

Did you ditch the boyfriend for deserting you underground? I think i would of!!

I think that my dad's spirit was with me when I took my driving test... i felt so incrediably calm it was unbelievable. (having failed 4 times previously in a blind panic, before he died!!) :)

Rob

Pretty much all my caving is in Peak Cavern, and i have to say, there's a bloody great big moose lerking in there most of the time. Not sure if this counts but it's a bit weird sometimes...

ian mckenzie

Used to think we had the ghost of a tree in our front yard. When the wind blew at night, you could hear a branch clunking against the side of the house, but of course there was nothing there. Much later we figured out that a tree in the BACK yard was hitting the balcony rail, and the sound was telegraphing thru the second-floor joists to the front bedroom. Kinda too bad; I liked the first explanation better.

paul

Melanie lloyd said:
Is there a most haunted cave in the uk?

I don't know about "most haunted" but I've heard a lot of stories about Water Icicle Cavern in Derbyshire.

I know somebody who was last up the entrance pitch and had "someone below" vigorously pull and swing on the rope. He broke all records prusiking the last remaining metres of the pitch! :shock:

T

Titch98

My wife used to live with one!!!

:shock:

They (wife and son) named him "Fred" and he was always playing tricks on them in the house (hiding stuff, moving furniture, making noises......). Was investigated in 1989 by some Uni Paraphyscologist department. Apparently (according to the stories....), "Fred" scared a lot of the young investigators s**tless, but never did anything untowards to wife and son during their time in the house.

They left the house back in 1993 to move to Wales. New owners were in property for a whole 6 weeks before leaving. House was flattened not long after...........

Spooky, but 100% genuine.........!