Bestest Avatar on the Forum

D

darkplaces

I like robs avatar its funny;
100499486141dad4beb4ca0.gif

Whats the best avatar you like and why did you pic yours..

Mine is a picture of me....

pisshead

mine's a picture of me down the prettiest cave I've been in.

I like pretty things :)

all the avatars are good...I like it if it's a picture of the user cos you can have an idea of who you're talking to if you don't know them :)

Wolfart

Have just learned how to down size one of my paintings for my avatar. Still learning things on the computer

T

tiggs

I like robs avatar its funny;

Mine is a picture of me....

Darkplaces..If your avatar is you...WHO's picking you up by the scruff of your neck?!! Does it hurt? (why cant we touch your fur?!!!!)

Well I like various ones, for different reasons -

I like Stu's cos its funny -whats powering your wheels?
I like Dunc's BlackRose and Stupots latest one.. and CN's that's cool
I like SamT's but cant work out whether he's telling the world he is 4'3" tall or if he is in fact 7'6" and taking the "mickey" maybe he's just average height but just likes the pic... :-S

I agree with Pisshead tho..i also like to see what people look like so Cap'nChris's is good

Yes Diggerdog I like yours too..now get back digging your hole, thats a good doggy :wink:

D

darkplaces

tiggs said:
Darkplaces..If your avatar is you...WHO's picking you up by the scruff of your neck?!! Does it hurt? (why cant we touch your fur?!!!!)
Bubba if I start making silly posts.
No.
My furr... :evil:

T

tubby two

I'm not very good with these computer things, how do i make an avatar whotsit thingy?

tt.

D

Dave H

I think I like Tiggs the best

That Stupot - he looks like a very funny bloke!

SamT

I quite like funny ones - Undergrounds/Bubbas for instance.

I have mine for a number of reasons though a red beard is not one of them.

cap n chris

Ohmigod!... you mean people actually think I'm Roger? (I'm out of shot on the right, hiding behind my massive pint!).

T

tiggs

:oops: Soz Cap'n'Chris!!!! Why were you hiding behind your pint rather than a) drinking it or b) posing so we could all see what u look like?!

T

tiggs

:oops: Soz Cap'n'Chris!!!! Why were you hiding behind your pint rather than a) drinking it or b) posing so we could all see what u look like?!

caverholic

A worship to the man who gives you beer.
Surely this is the best avatar.
Everyone knows that Butcombe/Exmoor is the best beer on mendip.

And Barnsley is the best in the world!

dunc

Those without are the best!

Mine, cus its a logo of one of the clubs I'm in.. I'd have a look for something better but I can't be bothered!

Ohmigod!... you mean people actually think I'm Roger?
It would seem that way, its an easy assumption to make if people don't know you - man in pic is you..against not really noticable man hiding behind pint..Hmm..

T

tiggs

Those without are the best!
Nooooooooooo those without are boring cos you dont get a feel of the personality behind the person !!!!!

Hey if people think you look like your avatar, perhaps i should get an avatar with some drop-dead-gorgeous woman on it :LOL:

SamT

I'm not very good with these computer things, how do i make an avatar whotsit thingy?

Find a suitable pic on the web somewhere - make sure its the right size (it tells you in your profile)

Go to the profile link at the top and link to it or upload it there.

PM us if you have any trouble.