Silly time...........

T

Titch98

Me and some other caving undesirables (!) saw this sign on a baby item in a well known baby department store:

baby.jpg

After much deliberation, we came to the conclusion that it means, "It is okay to head-butt your child, but do not bugger off and leave them".

What do ya'll reckon? Alternative answers on a postcard please to..............

:twisted: :LOL:

Stupot

Well i'd say the first one looks like the person is attempting a Jonny Wilkinson style kick .... with a baby :shock:

Not sure about the second ?

Stu.

G

George North

The second is obviously an advertisment for 'The Big Red Javelin Co.'

They are claiming that their javelins are so fantastically good that an otherwise responsible mother would be willing to leave her baby alone whilst she bugger's of to go and throw her BRJC javelin across a big field. I suggest we all boycot the BRJC in future as this is a clear-cut case of very irresponsible advertising - In fact I'm off to write to my MP about it right now.......

(Is there a cringe emoticon?)

George.

D

darkplaces

Its easy this one.

1. See a baby.... Think its yours?
2. Get on a glass esculator (with a red hand rail) to the airport before you have to pay for the damm thing...

Wolfart

If you find a child don't bugger off hand in to lost property? Reminds me of when i went to Weston super mare a sign by the gents toilet by the beach ,SERVICED BY FEMALE ATTENDANTS,