For all you crazy frog haters....

T

tiggs

aww I LOVE the crazy frog, I just HATE Sweety the Chick!!!

Stupot

Yes, shoot that bloody Frog.

92m, who's the daddy....

stupot-frog.jpg

Stu.

Stupot

Hey George, not sure what you got as i can't see the picture, but i used a
Barrett 50.Cal and got this massive score :shock:

stupot-frog1.jpg

Stu.

Stupot

That's an outrageous accusation to make :evil:

Okay, yes i did ...... don't i crumble easily, i did it for the money, i saw no way out of the mess i was in, i am guilty send me down.

I can't beat 92 and it's killing me :(

Stu.

T

tubby two

91, but i much prefered it when i just got 15 but blasted the little green squealer into the heavens and back (well, i imagined i did anyway).

:guns:

tt

cap n chris

i much prefered it when i just got 15 but blasted the little green squealer into the heavens and back

7m. Double click as quick as you can; very satisfying to just hear the "D" out of "Ding". Shame it doesn't blow the F*cker into slime though.

cap n chris

Increased the satisfaction by plugging it into my Trace Elliot Bass Amp on maximum. The sound of the gunshot has made my day. Big smiles.

T

tiggs

thats not fair I only got 65 :cry: Tubbytwo I TOLD U I WASNT ANY GOOD AT COMPUTER GAMES :LOL:

T

tiggs

ps why does it want me to log in to the durham uni website when i click on this topic :-S love confused of North Yorkshire xx

Katie

i am confused in south yorkshire also about why it wants me to log on to the durham uni website!

kay

I'm glad you both asked that - it's happening to me too.

Is it just the women it's happening to?

Wolfart

Just got back from holidayin Sicily and saw this, bloody great , i'm luvin it, the best i can do at the moment is 92.5 i just want to obliterate it to smitherins :LOL: P.S. didn't find horse head in me bed when i got home so i could not have upset the mafia.

T

tiggs

what like :LOL:, :oops: Hrock?

Either you click on the Smilies box underneath the Quick Reply box and click on the one you want, or if you're V sad like me and know some of the codes you can just type it in, :cry : (take out the space!) etc etc.