Win 100m Spanset rope - 50M Gold, 50M Platinum!!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
WIN 50M SPANSET GOLD AND 50M SPANSET PLATINUM!!

wl

wl

(y) (y) Thanks once again to Spanset & Teufelberger for offering a choice of rope this time to one lucky winner!! (y) (y)

wl

wl

http://www.platinum-rope.com/index.php?id=105      www.spanset.co.uk

To enter post a caption about the photo below on this thread.  Maximum 3 entries per forum member. The winner will be chosen by Pete Ward of Spanset on Wednesday, August 24th by noon - deadline extended to give folks time to get back home and enter.  We'll get the ropes to the winner by caver post.

wl

Spanset are sponsoring Eurospeleo 2016 and will have samples and info on both ropes on their stand - or of course if you're going caving at Eurospeleo you can test the rope for yourself  ;)

wl

Madness

'Look! - That's a DH-82 Tiger Moth'

Or

'Look! I told you pigs would fly when they bought us some nice new Spanset kit'

Or

'If this Rachet Strap fails, we're dead men!'

Or

'I burnt my finger last night. It's really sore!'

Or

'Don't come the magician with me, I know it's in the other hand'

alexshaw92

You've been saying how good you are at slacklining; now get up there and do a flip

I told you to put it 2 feet off the floor not 2 meters you fool

I've got a dodgy leg; you're going to have to go up there not me

bograt

Get out of the way, my dinners in that bag!

Lets try one more time, it goes 'Diggy Diggy Hole'.

MarkS

"And just how do you propose you'll sort yourself out when you get strung up on that cowstail?"

Mark

28620987391_18cfe1e3db_o.jpg

You make those ape noises, one more time when my back is turned, and this finger is going right up your nose

blackshiver

OK so I DIDN'T see that video camera over there, but if that film of me having a crafty piss off here ends up on UK Caving you can inspect your own building.

And the equipment is even easier to remove than my wife's bra, which I can do with one finger, just like this.....

Now Son, mines all squashed up and contained in a little tube and yours is a big erect one which is fully deployed.

badger

rule number 1, I am always right
rule number 2, if I am wrong, please refer to rule number 1
simples ;)