Win a copy of 'Adventures Underground'!!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
WIN A COPY OF ADVENTURES UNDERGROUND

By Dave Haigh & John Cordingley

wl

A 'must have' for all cavers' bookshelves  :coffee:

An excellent review here: http://ukcaving.com/board/index.php?topic=22001.0

CAPTION COMPETITION!!

wl

Closing date 10pm Monday 12th June, winner to be chosen by me  ;)

Good luck!!

Many thanks to Dave Haigh & Jon Cordingley for the copy of the book, Inglesport for 'Caver Post' and Chris Higgins for the excellent photograph http://chrishigginsphoto.com/  (y)

droid

So that's 2 mix kebab, one with chilli one with cabbage and onion, 3 chips and a doner all on?

cavemanmike

Writing a report on rope shrinking whilst testing said rope in the shower (in the doghouse with the wife) who is on the other side of the door waiting for a shower

Roger W

Hey!  Just 'cos the Eldon dig has gone through at last, there's no need to shower everybody with champagne!

cavemanmike

chris quickly tries to write the registration number of the bus that has just driven through a puddle and soaked him on his way to a fancy dress

OK, so how many times do I have to write 'Strong and Stable' before you shout 'rope free'? (and don't you dare change your mind when I'm there).

Roger W

Hmm... These waterproof notepads are great,  but you do really need a waterproof marker pen to use with them.

Mark Wright

I know we signed up with Wild Places Publishing, but I don't remember Chris Howes saying anything about Wild Places bloody book signing.

Mark

ZombieCake

To amend previous comment:
"Hello, Mrs. Website, Petzl Plummers 'ere.  Now what seems to be the problem?"
"A leak"
"I'll make some notes.... Hmmm.  Need to look at the STOP cock."
"Will that work?"
"Yes, SIMPLE."

AR

Note to self: go back to the Helwith Bridge this evening, find the idiot who said this was a dry trip, and throw them in the river.