CHECC 2012

Cat

CHECC 2012

Date: 9-11th November

More info nearer the time!

Joe.Bones

Are there any CHECC events planned for later on that are more northern? Like in the peak or dales. We attended the advanced training weekend in the dales last month which was great, just the mendips are a bit of a trek for us up in newcastle.

Cat

There may well be smaller training events next academic year as there were this year, but that will be down to the committee as of CHECC 2012 so can't really guarantee anything yet!

So the answer is quite probably, but we won't really know until much closer to the time (and you should still come to the forum as it'll be far bigger with more clubs and with many more opportunities to win lots of prizes :D)

Cat

reforma

i think its great having checc down south many thanks to the organizers yorkshire was lovely but its a fair old trek from exeter. plus it will be good to get some of those northerners off their rope and on firmer ground.

Benfool

Hey Joe

Checc aren't planning anything else this accademic year, I've already put in way too much time! There will be similar events next year, organised by either me, or whoever takes over my possition next year if no one else want it and I take it on again.

On the other hand if you NUCC guys want something very small and informal organising over the summer then I'm sure I can arrange something with a friendly CIC or the like and we can get you guys on the ropes again.

You really should make the effort and come down to the forum next year, it would be a really good chance for you guys to get more involved in student caving and meet some new people. Gupa usually come down all the way from Glasgow, so you guys have no excuse!

Ben

ianball11

If you team up you've got a good convoy getting down there, Durham, York, Leeds, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Nottingham, Birminghams etc though Newcastle could you fly to Bristol?