Petzl Aceto/Ariane combination

KlugeKonrad

Hello, does anyone have a Petzl Aceto/Ariane combination that they no longer need and willing to sell it to me? Thanks. I am based in germany and looking since several month for that gear.

Fjell

For the cost pf postage I can send you one you can tune up. Do you have the helmet mount?

The problem I found is that the Arianes leak air slowly around the thread if you blow into it. Only one out of three was air tight (which I have for my use). Probably needs some careful cleaning and smoothing/greasing. Otherwise they can be used. Not sure if this is some sort of minor age/chemical hardening. The headsets work fine.

Although to be honest I have some very expensive warm white LED?s to pretend I am using a carbide, so it?s just nostalgia I suppose. I still have about 5kg of carbide to get through.

Wolfo

Hej Konrad,

I'm from the Harz caver lot, some older Ariane/Aceto are still in the basement....so please contact me, if you need one.

Ian Ball

Hi Ennio,

If Eds doesn't suit this can be yours.

Attachments

• 20210518_224835.jpg
    20210518_224835.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 171

burrencrawler

Hi Guys, I need a Petzl aceto, (i have a Stella generator im happy with), if anyone is willing to part with one could you let us know please? Thanks, Quentin