CHECC 2020 Logo competition entries

Samouse1

Our grand leader Botch has decreed that on his way out there will be a new CHECC logo, for us to remember him by. As such we leave it up to you wonderful people to come up with a good design for us! Try not to make them too obscene. Botch himself will be picking the winning entry.

The prize for this one will be a ?50 voucher for Inglesport, donated by our kind friends at UKC.

wl

ILoveCaves

Not sure which I like but here are my 2! Couldn't fit a pint in there sadly  :beer:

Attachments

• text16-1.png
    text16-1.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 216

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Keep 'em coming - remember the new BCA logo was designed for a CHECC 'Grand Prize' competition.  CHECC have great form with logos  ;) ;)

https://ukcaving.com/board/index.php?topic=24164.0

nobrotson

My attempts. Acid techno heads out there will appreciate ;)

Attachments

• aphex-checc-logo.png
    aphex-checc-logo.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 210
  • CHECC-logo-flyer-1.png
    CHECC-logo-flyer-1.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 206

Henry.M

UBSS Entry! (Not from me, on behalf of Mia and Merryn)

Attachments

• CHECC Logo 2.png
    CHECC Logo 2.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 210
  • CHECC Logo Mia+Merryn.jpg
    CHECC Logo Mia+Merryn.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 196

Samouse1

It has been decided that this competition will be extended till the end of the year to allow even more entries to be submitted. Get those arty caps on, and your design may live on for years to come!

Samouse1

This competition is yet to have a winner! I am currently figuring out a way to get this judged by the CHECC members, so watch this space. Once again, a huge huge thanks to UKC for sponsoring this one too, we are eternally grateful to them!

Samouse1

Voting is live on the CHECC facebook group! The poll will close at midday on the 15th jan. https://www.facebook.com/groups/checc/permalink/10164716634430302/

Samouse1

And the results are in! The people voted, and the winner was Wassil, who won a ?50 Inglesport voucher! Here's hoping that a group of angry people don't storm a caving hut to try and overturn this vote  :LOL:
I'd like to thank everyone who participated in all of the competitions in this most trying of years, and of course a huge thanks to our sponsor, UKC, for continuing to support us in this strange time. I hope we can all get back to our usual CHECC pastimes, and back to our lovely caves, very soon.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
wassil said:
A submission from Steven from CUCC.

wl

Congratulations Steven, the stand out entry and a deserved winner  (y)

I have PM'd you re claiming your Inglesport voucher  ;)

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Anyone now wassil - Seven from CUCC??

If so, please ask him to get in touch re his prize, thank you, Pegasus

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
wassil said:
I've contacted Steven and he'll be in touch with Todd from CHECC.

Thank you, though it's me he needs to get in touch with - what about he register on the forum and send me a PM?  ;)