If your mine is very damp (as opposed to very wet)

Cantclimbtom

Won't replace a "real" wetsuit when it's actually properly wet, but if you need a cheap and cheerful thing to stay a bit warmer when it's merely "moderately moist" maybe this has a place?  https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/p/summer-fun/mistral-men-s-short-wetsuit/p42112

PeteHall

Worth looking on Facebook marketplace for stuff like this. There are always loads of wetsuits on there, some very cheap, some local, some decent. Occasionally, all three together!

AR

I prefer the "dungaree" style wetsuit (think they're intended for windsurfing) worn as an undersuit for moderately wet trips; if your upper half isn't likely to be getting prolonged immersion you can dispense with the jacket and wear a fleece instead for easier movement. Picked mine up for something daft like a fiver on fleabay...

Paul Marvin

We got some excellent 3mm full suits by the name of " Hot Tuna " from Sports Direct ?28.00. What I/we could do with is some not expensive wetsuits trousers bottom style if anybody knows anywhere ?. I have found some but they are quite expensive !

PeteHall

Plenty of 'long john' (sleeveless wetsuits) second hand on ebay and Facebook marketplace at the minute from ?5

Not so much available for trousers...