A few quotes from members of a prty that recently got a couple of MEPs

graham

Here is what the BNP stands for, said by the BNP themselves:

Here's a quote from a former BNP leader:
"[t]here will be an unanswerable case when the day for the great clean up comes to Britain, to IMPLEMENT THE FINAL SOLUTION against these sub-human elements by means of the GAS CHAMBERS" - John Tyndall

and here is Nick Griffin mentioning race:
"We affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land."

"The electors of Millwall did not back a post-modernist Rightist Party, but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan Defend Rights for Whites with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, POWER IS THE PRODUCT OF FORCE AND WILL, NOT OF RATIONAL DEBATE. - Nick Griffin

"There is no doubt that hundreds, probably thousands of Jews were shot to death in Eastern Europe, because they were rightly or wrongly seen as communists or potential partisan supporters. That was awful. But THIS NONSENSE ABOUT GAS CHAMBERS is exposed as a total lie." - Nick Griffin

The controllers of Hollywood, almost entirely Jewish. Some 'ANTI-SEMITISM' MAY BE PROVOKED BY THE ACTIONS OF CERTAIN JEWS THEMSELVES and thereby have a RATIONAL BASIS. - Nick Griffin

"When we get to power OUR OPPONENTS WILL BE SWEPT AWAY like flies." - John Tyndall

"I am only going to represent the white people. I WILL NOT REPRESENT ASIANS. I will not do anything for them. They have no right to be in my great country." - Derek Beackon

"There is a STRONG, DIRECT LINK from Oswald Mosley (leader of the British Union of Fascists) to me." - Nick Griffin

"A FRIENDLY DISEASE because blacks, drug users and gays have it." - BNP member Mark Collett on AIDS

"Churchill was a fucking c*** who led us into a pointless war with other whites [the Nazis] standing up for their race." - Mark Collett

"The sick minds who would have us believe that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz are completely twisted." - BNP activist Tony Lecomber

"Mein Kampf is my Bible." - BNP founder John Tyndall

"[t]here will be an unanswerable case when the day for the great clean up comes to Britain, to IMPLEMENT THE FINAL SOLUTION against these sub-human elements by means of the GAS CHAMBERS" - John Tyndall

"Voluntary repatriation. Isn't that EASIER TO SELL than compulsory repatriation for all?" - Nick Griffin

All black people will be repatriated, even if they were born here. - Nick Griffin

I want to see Britain become the 99 per cent genetically white country she was just eleven years before I was born, and I want to die knowing that I have helped to set her on a course whereby her future genetic makeup will one day not even resemble that of January 1948, but that of July 1914. Nothing will ever turn me from working towards that final vision. - Nick Griffin

bubba

Administrator
(ex?) London BNP organiser said:
Rape is simply sex (I am talking about ?husband-rape? here, for those who deliberately seek to misunderstand me).

Women enjoy sex, so this type of ?rape? cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal.

To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting that force feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence.

A woman would be more inconvenienced by having her handbag snatched.

graham

Bubba

You remember when the membership list was "accidentally" circulated on t'net. Well his name is certainly on it, as is his address.

Do you want his phone number? ;)

AndyF

I wonder how many of the quotes are genuine, and how many fabricated?

Don't get me wrong, I'm anti BNP, but I also distrust the media intensely, so what is the source for these quotes..?

Think I may be waiting a long time for an answer to that question.  ;) ;) ;)

graham

Four minutes do you? :)

I picked them up from a comment on the Guardian's Comment is Free blog. I am afraid that I do not have the time nor the inclination to chase them all down.

I can however give you Mr Griffin's telephone number if you wish to check their veracity for yourself.

bubba

Administrator
I think he's done himself enough damage already...

The BNP gaining these two seats is possibly the worst thing that has happened to them.

"Give them enough rope...."

AndyF said:
I wonder how many of the quotes are genuine, and how many fabricated?
Where the BNP are involved, I don't there's much need for fabrication but it's a good point, it'd be good to see verification for such quotes from reliable media sources.

AndyF

Well I picked one of the quotes given and found this.. on the Lancashire Telegraph site

Some Vile BNP quotes taken from BN site.

"This wicked, vicious faith has expanded from a handful of cranky lunatics about 1,300 years ago, to it's now sweeping country after country before it, all over the world. And if you read that book (the Koran), you'll find that that's what they want." - Nick Griffin

Ummm then I went and looked at the BNP web site. Strangely (!!!) I could not find the quote on there :-\.... how strange.

Another blog attributed the quote to Italian fascist, Roberto Fiore... how very strange....(!!))

A further site attributed it to David Icke.  very, very strange...(!!!!)

So who (if anyone), actually DID say it? :confused:

You just CANNOT trust a blog or a forum on something this serious, it has to be in print or on a pamphlet or an official BNP website. Nothing else can be trusted, and especially not politicians and the media.

graham

Might I refer you to a magazine called The Rune, specifically to issue number 12 published in 1996.

I shall not tell you what is in it as I am quite certain that you would like to track down a copy and read it for yourself with no prior hints from me or anyone else.

I rather suspect that Amazon.co.uk won't stock it, however.

ChrisJC

Let us suppose that all those quotes are true. I think for most people they paint a reasonable picture of the BNP.

The question is when they vote BNP, is that what they are really voting for?, and if so, should the mainstream politicians be looking at why?

Chris.

AndyF

I don't doubt they are thugs and racists...

..but they have got smarter and know how to tap into peoples basic issues.

Small things like being opposed to microchips in wheelie bins, the sort of thing that make people angry with the mainstream parties Stallinist/big brother policies.

Some policies would surprise people, like support for organic farming ad withdrawl from Nato.

If you took away the racial policies they would stand a chance of government

graham

AndyF said:
If you took away the racial policies they would stand a chance of government

If you took away the racism then, just as with Plaid Cymru if you take away the independence bit, they will never agree about anything else for more than 30 seconds. They only agree now 'cos everything else is wholly secondary.

ChrisJC

Yes, now Plaid Cymru. Under the skin, PC, BNP, the SNP, etc are all the same. Ethnic Cleansing. I find it odd that the SNP are in power, Plaid are nearly in power, and the BNP are making real progress, yet the latter is 'dissed' by all, yet the former two are almost part of the political establishment. Why is that I wonder.

Chris.

I'd be interested to see any evidence that Plaid Cymru or the Scottish Nationalists have a policy, covert or otherwise, that in any way amounts to ethnic cleansing.

For example, this is from the Plaid Cymru website  "Plaid believes that every person living in Wales is a citizen of Wales, whatever their background, wherever they were born, whatever the colour of their skin, whatever language they speak. " (http://www.plaidcymru.org/content.php?nID=172;lID=1)

bubba

Administrator
Yeah, let's not tar SNP, PC with the same brush as the BNP.

The BNP have only got these recent seats because of voter apathy. They recieved less votes than at the last election but their majority became higher because of the amount of people who didn't vote.

After the recent run of parliamentary scandals and the mess that Labour in I can understand the concept of a protest vote...but that still means voting, not sitting back and letting people like the BNP increase their majority.

RobinGriffiths

The PC/SNP response is due to a perceived overly-English influence on matters in general in the 'Union' rather than the xenophobic 'foreigners are going to take us over' view of the BNP.

Robin

cap n chris

What if Guy turned up on the wrong day, wrong place, again?....

guygriffin.jpg

FFI, see: http://www.guygoma.com/