Found at Jug Hole parking.

zomjon

Variety of caving gear found at Jug Hole parking area today. Get in touch with details and hopefully we can get your stuff back to you.

zomjon

Just want to bump this, little surprised that nobody has come forth. Undersuit, rope, tackle bag and some extra gubbins was found!

Bulldog

zomjon said:
Just want to bump this, little surprised that nobody has come forth. Undersuit, rope, tackle bag and some extra gubbins was found!
Hi zomjon, that's my stuff, thank you very much for picking it up. I went back layer but it was gone. For proof my name and phone number is on the rope. CAVILL 01332 842573. Where abouts are you?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

zomjon

Brilliant Bulldog, wondered when someone would spot it. Don't have the stuff myself, but will send you number of Ric (Owd Git) in Matlock Bath, he has no internet at moment, cheers Jon

Bulldog

zomjon said:
Brilliant Bulldog, wondered when someone would spot it. Don't have the stuff myself, but will send you number of Ric (Owd Git) in Matlock Bath, he has no internet at moment, cheers Jon
Fantastic, thank you again.

Bulldog

zomjon said:
Hi Jon, I've sent you a PM.