Pozo Azul

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Check out our facebook page (top right by the bird - click, click, click) for photos and details on Pozo Azul and Jason's extraordinary dives....

Sorry don't know how to post it onto UKC

cavermark

Copied and pasted the text:
Beyond limit... Again

This afternoon Jason Mallinson has left after more than 60 hours of exploration in lonely in the pit blue. In the words of Martyn John Farr, which is probably the most epic exploration conducted by a British Espeleobuceador (and one of the best in the world I add I) where he has managed to move forward 600 feet in the air gallery discovered last year. This ends in a new siphon! (and already van six) in the 60 meters to 12 meters deep.

This combined with another 300 yards explored in the gallery of air Tipperary, increases the development of the cave in almost 1 km more! Giving a tour to the cave of close to 14 km, probably.

In addition, another one of the achievements of the campaign has been the location outside of Tipperary and the connection to the camp by the system cave-link that after solve several problems, proved to be a very powerful tool.

Without a doubt the bar has been very high to continue the exploration, the cave is still without giving truce, with a level of commitment and extreme difficulty.
Let us hope that Jason's still motivated to be able to continue the next few years and reveal the secrets of this spectacular cave. I'm sure the rest of the team, we'll be willing to let us roll in this great adventure.

Graaaaacias to all!!!