Best ever WTF song that isn't too bad after all.

ZombieCake

Ever had the the jaw dropping moment of a 'WTF' song that shouldn't be good, but somehow is?  Genre isn't important, and maybe that thing in time that happened melded it to memory. (Don't have to admit it.... your friend likes song nnn).
Anyway here's a nice mix of a mezzo soprano singer, combined with poptastic Aqua (Ken & Barbie...) Metal, and a garnish of death metal. Shouldn't work at all, but somehow does...
As ever thoughts an contributions welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oogXPsnvgm8&list=RDoogXPsnvgm8&index=2

Duck ditch

I?m not putting Jilted John on as it?s a classic. But Jilted turned into John Shuttleworth.  I like this emotional rollercoaster.  A could be just a yorkshire thing https://youtu.be/L8eh72REd_s

pwhole

I do miss 'Pigeons in Flight'. 'I'm Up and Down Like a Bride's Nightie' isn't too bad either  ;)

jcarter5826

500 bus stops may seem a tad too many.
But when you are without a car it is necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and usage of fingers

pwhole

I remember watching it on Top of the Pops and being just old enough to 'get it' - and thus understanding why my mum kept tutting and my dad kept giggling*. My younger brothers were oblivious and just sang along to the jolly tune, as everyone did at school.

*Incidentally, mods, the word 's-n-i-g-g-e-r-i-n-g', if typed correctly, is immediately filtered and re-written for being, presumably, 'hate writing'. Possibly set slightly too sensitive there. Took me a minute to work out 'WTF' was going on.

paul

pwhole said:
*Incidentally, mods, the word 's-n-i-g-g-e-r-i-n-g', if typed correctly, is immediately filtered and re-written for being, presumably, 'hate writing'. Possibly set slightly too sensitive there. Took me a minute to work out 'WTF' was going on.

[gmod]The re-writing of certain words is not included in the Moderator's functionality. It's possibly something in the Forum software or a script set up some time ago by an Administrator?[/gmod]