Wanted: side mount regs (+maybe cylinders)

JoshW

Hi All,

Looking to buy up a set of side mount regs, has anyone got any they're willing to part with for a decent price?

Also would be interested in a set of cylinders?

Thanks in advance!
JoshW

JoshW

Cave_Troll said:
i don't but it's worth keeping an eye on ebay.

yeah currently keeping an eye on eBay, just waiting for kit to pop up and wondered if any fellow cavers had stuff stashed away that they couldn't be bothered to advertise

Pitlamp

If you don't source what you need right away, send me a PM about this after the weekend of  13th / 14th October. I may be able to sort you out with at least some useful items. Include an email address I can use to get back to you.

(No point contacting me before then as I'll not know for sure till that weekend.)

JoshW

Pitlamp said:
If you don't source what you need right away, send me a PM about this after the weekend of  13th / 14th October. I may be able to sort you out with at least some useful items. Include an email address I can use to get back to you.

(No point contacting me before then as I'll not know for sure till that weekend.)

Hi Pitlamp,

Thank you very much for the kind offer, I'll be sure to contact you, if I've been unable to acquire things.

Cheers,
JoshW