ACI Peak Area Social Gathering

Pete K

I am organising a local meeting for the Association of Caving Instructors in the Peak area. It is hoped that there could be regular social events around the regions giving members the chance to meet and have input in the organisation on a local level. ACI will continue to hold AGMs but these local events will serve as a valuable opportunity to communicate with the membership.
There is currently a Doodle Poll for possible dates in the next 2 months. Please visit the link and add any availability to the poll and a date will be selected where the most people are available to attend: http://doodle.com/poll/ut84nrzufw5gpknw
The event is open to all current ACI members, any CIC holder or anyone who is an aspirant CIC, for instance a trainee. All you need is to have a CIC registration number to be able to attend.
Once a date is set, the current plan is to visit 2 interesting mines in the Castleton area, both sites being normally locked.
A short meeting for ACI members will take place immediately after the trips in a local pub. Agenda to be confirmed but topics for discussion are welcomed. The meeting, and any others like it in the future, will be fed back to the ACI committee.
I expect the day to run from about 9:30am until mid/late afternoon.
Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who you think might be interested in attending.
Thank you
Pete

Pete K

Hi mate, no it did not happen due to most people being too busy at that time of year. I had planned to do one in Nov but the way my work is going it might be Dec or Jan before I get to it. Thanks for the remainder, I best look at the diary.