Furry suit - special girlie proportions...

caverbabe

Through an unfortunate series of incidents, including moving house at the same time I was starting a business, my perfect, custom Dragon furry that was special made with love for me for an expedition...and fit me like a glove...has gone missing...I'm in need of replacing said furry, but as I'm a WOMAN I'm having trouble finding one that will actually fit...Anyone know of anyone making furries any more?  Or, any cavewomen out there who can recommend a particular manufacturer available in the UK?  My current furry is, well, wholly unsuitable for anyone but rotund dwarves...neither of which describe me...please help...my underground comfort is in the balance!

Ta muchly!
Paula

Brains

Big Jim

Sod Warmbac, go to Dennis Jump of Jumpsuit fame. He does bespoke suits with girlie zips n everything and at a rate good price. Very popular in the Peaks.

J

graham

Big Jim said:
Sod Warmbac, ...

One can have preferences, but that is somewhat rude about a company who have given excellent service to cavers for many years, including making bespoke furry suits over suits and neofleeces for me & the Mrs on many occasions.

SamT

"Jumpsuits Jumpsuits Jumpsuits"

"Warmbac Warmbac Warmbac"

fight fight fight fight

[/playground scrap]

Peter Burgess

S'alright, Graham, Big Jim is from you know where, and is therefore excused from being restrained, unlike Chris.

I too like my Warmbac.

graham

SamT said:
"Jumpsuits Jumpsuits Jumpsuits"

"Warmbac Warmbac Warmbac"

fight fight fight fight

[/playground scrap]

Sam, they can bui their stuff from whoever they like, I couldn't give a shit. I just felt the wording of that post was, unnecessarily, a touch "strong".

Hatstand

Caverbabe - Pheonix are producing effectively Dragon clones. They were very efficient with repairing the missus' old Dragon, and we were planning to send them her oversuit again to make a duplicate, as it now has the waterproof properties of a teabag. (Well loved)

If you are that keen on replacing what you had, they are probably your best bet.

KevinR

Ship Shape in Wells make furry suits;- fleece, fibre pile and custom fibre pile. Mainly for the trade.
They made my girlfriend a custom furry, choice of colours, pockets etc. all for ?35, no web site, doesn't open weekends!
Underwood Business Park
Wells, Somerset BA5 1AF
01749 678 035
Ask for Ivor.

Les W

KevinR said:
Ship Shape in Wells make furry suits;- fleece, fibre pile and custom fibre pile. Mainly for the trade.
They made my girlfriend a custom furry, choice of colours, pockets etc. all for ?35, no web site, doesn't open weekends!
Underwood Business Park
Wells, Somerset BA5 1AF
01749 678 035
Ask for Ivor.

Shipshape has now changed hands, Ivor has sold up and is no longer there.

They may well still make the fleeces though and may be at Hidden Earth

Big Jim

Peter Burgess said:
S'alright, Graham, Big Jim is from you know where, and is therefore excused from being restrained, unlike Chris.

I too like my Warmbac.

Yup, Im from up north where we say what we like but no-one really gets offended or is man enough to take knocks rather than the whine whine whine attitude going on for months n months just about a sodding cave entrance. Too busy caving for that.

J

Dear Sir,
One seems to have accidentally stumbled across this site through having placed the words 'Furry & girlie proportions' in ones  search engine of choice.
To be perfectly frank, it was not quite what one had envisaged, but one thought to oneself - stick with it old man, it may pick up a little?
Suffice to say it has not as yet been on the intended button what?

This Big Jim character seems rather uncouth, but in a roguishly likeable way. Most likely full of Northern spunk and all that, what? One has had a spot of trouble at ones mill recently, and said Big Jim fellow sounds as if could quite possibly be the chappie to have at ones back to sort the whole frightful mess out should the whole bally issue arise again. In respect to aforesaid scenario, what method should one pursue to seek the possibility of the procurement of Mr Jim's services? Rest assured that no tree-climbing will be involved.

Yours etc etc....

Whatwotleigh

Roger W

You mean as in

bz+ANESTHESIA+04-05-10.jpg

?

Peter Burgess

Big Jim said:
Peter Burgess said:
Big Jim - I was referring to your CLUB, not your district of origin.

Pete, how dare you diss A.N.U.S. Lets hope our leader Sue doesnt read this!
'Eld on a mo, I think you have mentioned the wrong club. What you or Sue do with your anus associates, is best kept private.