Descent back issues wanted...

Jacko

Having returned to caving after a break of 12 years, joined RFDCC and actually done some caving (albeit very easy stuff thus far).  Given that Miss Grace's Lane Cave is, litterally, at the end of my drive (and I've never been down it) I thought I should at least work up to a few trips down there before I get too old to do anything!!

Anyway, enough of my life-story.  I would like to bring my collection of Descent up to date.  I did keep my subscription going until 2008 so I need issues 200 - 210 and 212 - 229.  I know I could go buy these from Wild Places but I'm not that fussed about the condition - I just enjoy reading them and having them as a reference so don't need to pay full "new" price to achieve that.

I'm also looking for a few older issues; 1, 2, 15, 17, 114 and 131.  I have a duplicate copy of 27, in good condition, that I would be happy to swap for any of the A5 format issues that I'm missing and a duplicate copy of 108 that I'll swap for any of the ones I need.

If anyone has any of the above they would like to sell / give away for a CRT donation (plus postage of course) please get in touch.

Cheers

Denis 

Pitlamp

Unfortunately it looks like I'll not be able to sort Jacko out with the ones he wanted after all.

So if anyone can help him, go for it.

Jacko

Thanks for trying, Pitlamp.  Hopefuly, some of the suggestions you gave me will come up and I appreciate those  ;)

I do look on the 'Bay and have picked up a few odd ones there.  My "advert" has only been on here for a few days too so still time for other folks to see it.

damian

I have quite a few duplicates that I've been trying to get rid of for some time. I did post an advert on here and most of those still remain. I'm a bit busy at the moment, but will find my lists in the next few days for you.

Jacko

In chatting with Pitlamp, I double-checked what I needed and realised I had missed a few.  I also managed to acquire a copy of 211.

The definititive list is: 1, 2, 15 17, 109, 110, 111, 112, 114, 131, 201 - 210 and 212 - 229.

Jacko

Thanks to a very nice man down south (well, even more south than  here) I now have copies of 15 and 17 on their way to me  :clap:

Still looking for all the others on my list 

Jacko

Another update as someone has kindly found copies of 109, 111 and 131 and these are now on their way to me so my outstanding list now is:

1, 2, 110, 112, 114, 201 - 210 and 212 - 229

Jacko

And yet another update as I have found a few more so the "wanted" list is now down to: -

1, 2,  201 - 210 and 212 - 229

Thanks to everyone who's been able to help thus far  :clap:

moorebooks

Jacko said:
And yet another update as I have found a few more so the "wanted" list is now down to: -

1, 2,  201 - 210 and 212 - 229

Thanks to everyone who's been able to help thus far  :clap:

I have 201 - 210 and 212 - 224 available they came from a retired miltary man and are in mint condition 

Mike

Jacko

I seem to be making good progress.  My wanted list is now down to: -

1, 2,  225 - 229

Thanks to everyone who's helped me catch up.

Jacko

I doubt it.  I have a cunning plan, I reckon all I  need  to do is bid ?5.01 and they'll be mine  ;)