Casteret

graham

New Titles? Personally I reckon Norbert hasn't published a new book for quite some time now.  :coffee:

moorebooks

Tut tut my grammar  :-[ :-[

Yes you are quite right there are no new Casteret's and I should have said I am adding additional Caving Book titles to my website on a regular basis at the moment

Mike

moorebooks

I can't be arsed to fall out with Tony it is all too easy as his reputation goes before him

What I will say now if anyone considers an item overpriced let me know and I may be able to do deal - talk to me

That does not apply to TO who would ---

Mike

rhychydwr1

After getting a quote from Mike, come and see me.  I am sure I can better it.  Then go back to Mike and see if he can better it  ;)

If you are thinking of selling.  Come and see me.  I can guarantee to quote you the lowest price  :eek:

moorebooks

rhychydwr1 said:
If you are thinking of selling.  Come and see me.  I can guarantee to quote you the lowest price  :eek:

If are thinking of selling I will always try to give a fair deal which maybe reflects a bit on the sell on price  (y)

Mike

moorebooks

If you want the service support the suppliers - both of us have stocks of a very diverse range of books - yes Tony has some cheaper than me and vice versa. You migh find something cheaper on the internet but you don't get the range

mike

rhychydwr1

Well I did my best.  Nearly got banned when I call him a f****** w*****

Looks like we are going to kiss and make up  :eek:

rhychydwr1

Just been going through Mike Moore's list of caving caving books and come up with a bargain:

Texas Caves by Blair Pittman, SB, 122pp, Texas A&M University Press.
Offers a deeper understanding of the underground world of caves and an invitation to those who wish to explore another dimension of Texas' natural history.  Price: ?0.00 

MIKE - PLEASE SEND ME THREE COPIES AT THAT PRICE.  CAN SEND POST FREE AS USUAL

Many thanks - Tony

moorebooks

Tony
I had to undercut your prices somehow - thought I would follow your line make me a sensible offer, however no point in sending them as your house is too small!!!

cheers

Mike