Found pair of gloves, Irbeth Peril

Alex

Pair of gloves found in Irbeth Peril, probably belongs to scout group in there earlier.

Dave Tyson

Alex said:
Pair of gloves found in Irbeth Peril, probably belongs to scout group in there earlier.

If they are dark red PVC ones with cotton sleeves then their probably mine as a couple of us went in after the Scout group. I probably took them off to use the camera and forgot them. Its sadly its a very common occurence, maybe I need a bit of elastic stitched to them to and threaded up the oversuit arms like schoolkids used to have years ago  :)

If they fit you or one of your mates then feel free to keep them - I have plenty of others...

Cheers,
Dave

Alex

They are indeed.

If your in Inglesport, I could meet you there, I am there most saturdays. Otherwise I think I know someone who these may fit.

Dave Tyson

Alex said:
They are indeed.

If your in Inglesport, I could meet you there, I am there most saturdays. Otherwise I think I know someone who these may fit.

Please pass them on Alex, I don't need them! Maybe I should attach pair of those flashing leds (like you get in Xmas earrings) to gloves so I can find them again - mind you a new brain so I remember to pick them up after rigging a pitch, taking a photo etc may be a better idea...

Dave