WANTED: Dead tackle bags

PeteHall

As per the title, I'm after some dead tackle bags. More specifically, I'm after a few of the stainless steel D rings and shoulder strap buckles found on every(?) Warmbac bag.

If any of the shoulder strap webbing is still usable, a bit of that would be handy too, but I can work around that.

If anyone has anything suitable that's due to the thrown out, I'd be very grateful for it, for a small project.

Thanks

Pitlamp

Pete - look on the CDG website at the topic I posted (behind the password) on 13/7/21, with the title "Free harness parts". That may go some way to sorting out your needs.  (y)

PeteHall

Thanks Pitlamp. I might follow up that option for webbing, though I do have a few options on that front.

Regarding the metalwork, it is all available to buy new, but seems a better option to use up redundant parts from old tackle bags if available.

SamT

I might have various D rings in my 'big box of bits what might one day come in handy' 

I'm away for a week or so, but will look on my return if you're still in need.

mrodoc

I have a collection of old diving harnesses if that is any help. It anybody can think of a use for the back packs and cylinder bands I have plenty of those too.

PeteHall

mrodoc said:
I have a collection of old diving harnesses if that is any help. It anybody can think of a use for the back packs and cylinder bands I have plenty of those too.
That might be ideal. I'll drop you an email.