Digging

Mark

Digging at Quarters Farm on Sundays, poss Tuesday evenings, struggling to get more than two people usually, need more, any one interested

SamT

Its one of the main sinks for the bagshawe system - Marks trying to get in from the other end. :wink:

Hows it looking then mark

I'll deffinately pop up one evening and lend a hand. Im down bagshawe tonight. maybe next tuesday.

Hope JonnyT doesnt have me shot for desertion. :p

Mark

Eyup Sam

Yeh that would be good, we are opening the main sink again, a collapse revealed more solid rock than we thought we had before. do you go to the White Hart after Bagshawe, we are usually in the Red Lion Tuesday nights.

SamT

We were going to pop up to the RL last night but we were a bit late getting out of Bagshawe so we nipped to the White Hart as per ususal.

Let us know when your next up at the swallet and I'll come and have a nosey.

8)

SamT

I might be on for tommorrow night - give us a bell - Check your inbox on this site - My mobile number is on there. :)

Mark

Eyup sam

Everyones been away this week, no digging tuesday night, Ive fell of my trials bike and bust ribs and that, the lads went to quarters on sunday and had a good session, no break through yet, next move a winch

Mark

Lads are some of the titan team, kev, grum, robbie, dave. going up for a session today but its pissing down. (All coming your way in bagshawe)
what nights are you in the white hart, see you there for a pint

SamT

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I know - may have to grow some gills. Has it put much water down this weekend then - Ive been away in Newcastle for the weekend.