Symposium on "Cave Climate and Paleoclimate- Best Record of the Global Change- I

nickwilliams

[quote author=Yavor Shopov]

Dear Colleague,
        I am writing you regarding the 4th Symposium on "Cave Climate and Paleoclimate- Best Record of the Global Change- IV" in September 2019. This meeting is primary focused on influence of the climate and karst ecosystems on karst processes and on paleoclimatic records in speleothems and cave sediments.
        Following the great success of the international workshop on "Cave Climate and Paleoclimate- Best Record of the Global Change" in Stara Zagora, symposium on "Cave Climate and Paleoclimate- Best Record of the Global Change- II" during the 14th International Congress of Speleology (ICS) in Greece and the special session 3 "Cave Climate and Paleoclimate Record of the Global Change- III? of the 16th ICS in Brno, 4th Symposium on "Cave Climate and Paleoclimate- Best Record of the Global Change- will be held IV" during the 13th EuroSpeleo Forum in Sofia, Bulgaria, 26th ? 29th September 2019 https://esf2019.speleo-bg.org
You are well known expert in this field so I would like to invite you to submit a talk to this meeting. Your participation in the meeting will be most welcome. You must be registered participant of the 13th EuroSpeleo Forum in order to give presentations at this Symposium (which is a part of the Forum). Details about the EuroSpeleo Forum registration can be found at:
https://esf2019.speleo-bg.org

Topics of the special session are:
1. Underground Climatology
2. Paleoclimatic Reconstruction from Karst Sediments
3. Speleothem records of Global Environmental Changes.
4. Ecosystems Impact on Karst Processes and Karst Records.
5. Astrophysical and Geophysical Applications of Speleothem Records
6. Infiltration of Porous Waters
7. Soil Impact on Karst Processes
8. Physical Chemistry of Karst Processes
9. Trace Geochemistry of Karst
10. Biogenic Mineralisation in Caves
11. Using of Cave Climate for Medical Therapy.

13th EuroSpeleo Forum will have sessions on Cave Geology, Geomorphology and Geography of Karst and on Methods for searching and location of caves;
        The deadline for submission of the abstracts is 30th May 2019

With my best regards,

Prof. Yavor Shopov,
Chairman of the 4th Symposium on "Cave Climate and Paleoclimate- Best Record of the Global Change- IV"

[/quote]