Caving Holidays for newcomers/European

cap n chris

Does anyone know of any organisations/companies that offer novice-friendly overseas caving experiences (not necessarily catering/accommodation as that can be arranged independently if needed)?

graham

Cap'n Chris said:
Does anyone know of any organisations/companies that offer novice-friendly overseas caving experiences (not necessarily catering/accommodation as that can be arranged independently if needed)?

I know a bloke who has apparently organised some cool trips to some lava tubes.  :)

Les W

Bottlebank said:
Bottlebank, Hassle Free and Pringle/Dingle Tours have excellent reputations?

I was on one of your tours...
...all I remember was squalor...  :ras:

Bottlebank

Les W said:
Bottlebank said:

Les,

Bottlebank Tours keeps extensive records and whilst we would welcome you as a guest sadly you have never taken up the offer. I trust therefore your comment refers to one of the other two, perhaps less reputable travel agencies.

I've always felt that travelling on a swivel chair in the back of a blacked out van is less than ideal.

Les W

Bottlebank said:
Les W said:
Bottlebank said:

Les,

Bottlebank Tours keeps extensive records and whilst we would welcome you as a guest sadly you have never taken up the offer. I trust therefore your comment refers to one of the other two, perhaps less reputable travel agencies.

I've always felt that travelling on a swivel chair in the back of a blacked out van is less than ideal.
Hi Tony,
The tour in question was with a Mr Pringle, the site that we visited was called Snottite Cave...  :unsure:

bograt

Bottlebank said:

Whats wrong with a swivel chair? no van but can always turn the office lights off !! ::)