Scaff

SamT

Dont really care whether it is legit or not.

Have wizzed a couple of lengths in the past that have been lying about spare. Its the clips that are harder to come by.

Ive tried to buy stuff in the past - but the companies are only into selling in bulk. (and it aint that cheap.)

Had to walk right past a huge bucket load of clips in town this morning. Very tempted, but not wise in the center of town me's think's.

Will try johnny. Hows the front room know then.

bubba

Administrator
He was talking to me the other day about a place that supplies stuff like 2nd hand RSJs, etc so might do scaffolding too.

Living room(s) project is looking good - another few days and we can start the re-construction. Will be mint when sorted. Just a shame it cost way more than we were hoping, but then these things always do.

Stu

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3187403472&category=2575

Low reserve!!!

:LOL:

seamoose

SamT said:
Anyone know where I can get some Scaff and more importantly - some clips.

I don't mind as long as you don't nick it from Son of Nettle! :wink:

On a serious note - we get it from Edgecocks on Morridge - near Roaches - but there must be better places for your end of the Peak...

SamT

I don't mind as long as you don't nick it from Son of Nettle!

Actually - have you got any clips spare we can borrow from SON for a couple of weeks. We only need them temporarily.

S

Salty

I think that I've got a few clips you can have, I should be able to meet you or drop them off at johns later this week