Help us on BCRA's stand at HE2015 and we'll refund your entry fee

I almost forgot...

BCRA is looking for volunteers to man its stand at Hidden Earth. We are looking for four people, each willing to do a half-day stint over the weekend and, in return, we will REFUND your entry fee to the conference. (That means you pay your entry fee "as usual" and we refund you later). Your task will mainly be to sell our publications and answer simple enquiries. You need to be able to commit, in advance, to doing a specified full half-day session - i.e. not disappearing off to a lecture half-way through. If you want to take up this offer, please PM me.

rhychydwr1 said:
Laugh, I woulld want 4 times the entry fee to run the BCRA's stand.

That is precisely the rate we're offering - viz: the weekend entry fee for a quarter of the weekend. If you are willing to man it for the whole weekend, that's great, and you'll get four times the entry fee. I take it that you ARE volunteering for this?  :)

rhychydwr1

DavidGibson said:
rhychydwr1 said:
Laugh, I woulld want 4 times the entry fee to run the BCRA's stand.

That is precisely the rate we're offering - viz: the weekend entry fee for a quarter of the weekend. If you are willing to man it for the whole weekend, that's great, and you'll get four times the entry fee. I take it that you ARE volunteering for this?  :)

Hell no!