Bit of Scaff Wanted

Pete K

Hi all. Does anybody have a spare 1.5m to 2m length of standard steel scaffold tube they are willing to donate to a science project? Or.. maybe 2 bits?

It needs to be straight, but can otherwise be in any kind of condition as it won't be used as a belay or with any rope stuff. It will become part of a mount for a water level monitoring system in the Castleton area. Must be steel type not ali. Any brackets to wall mount it vertically would also come in handy if you have some, but we're not at the point we know the exact site yet so I will be looking at fixings another time.

I can collect locally or it can be dropped off at TSG or somewhere else that is convenient for you. No immediate rush as someone far smarter than me is still working on all the electronics.

Cheers

Pete K

Fab. I'll be in touch or you can chuck one over the wall at TSG if you happen to be passing before I get around to seeing you. Thanks.

Mark

Chucked a couple a bits over the wall at TSG this morning Pete, if you need some fittings or anything else let me know

Pete K

Thanks Mark, that's really helpful as I'm a bit mad with work right now. I'll let the club know so they don't get used! Cheers.