Post Here if it is your birthday!! So we can congratulate you!

Amy

Yes I can officially make this thread and post too!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And there are no caves for me to climb in :(

BUT, on Jan 1st I leave for TAG. And a friend found a virgin cave like a month ago! And is taking me to it! Apparently lovely 70' dome ceilings covered in flowstone and angel wing curtains and helictites....another friend borrowed from the uni club vertical gear for me too, and an earlier day planned in the week is some practise off a cliff down there. Which is good, as I'll need it for this cave, as the two entrances are both 70-80' drops :D

Oh also I had cake with my mom and bro, and I just finished baking a cake as well because tonight at capoeira class apparently I get a birthday roda! :D

Cookie

Happy Birthday Amy.

I've had a couple of trips to TAG and had a great time. So just a little bit jealous.

Amy

TAG is awesome. Hence hopefully Spring I can move down there. Then I can be like you Mendipians and be close enough to cave on the weekends  ;)

AND THEN YOU CAN ALL COME VISIT ME!!!! We don't have club huts here but  you can stay with me and we'll go out and have a great time! I already know where a few caves are down there and in some areas you don't even really have to know just drive around find a spot to park and walk until you fall into one. Heehee.

Les W

I have some good contacts in Tag and have caved there already, and in Kentucky.  (y)

Good caving, a bit like Mendip but without the pubs.  :-\

gus horsley

Amy said:
AND THEN YOU CAN ALL COME VISIT ME!!!! We don't have club huts here but  you can stay with me and we'll go out and have a great time!

Erm, Amy, do you realise what you've done?  ;)

Oh, and happy belated birthday.

Amy

gus horsley said:
Amy said:
AND THEN YOU CAN ALL COME VISIT ME!!!! We don't have club huts here but  you can stay with me and we'll go out and have a great time!

Erm, Amy, do you realise what you've done?  ;)

Oh, and happy belated birthday.
Erm, will I be swamped with UK peeps wanting to cave? That's totally fine by me! I plan on getting an apartment similar to what I have now. I have a futon which will sleep two, my bed is big enough for two if someone doesn't mind sharing, and there would be floor space for more! I already know how to get to a coupla caves down there (or...close enough) even. And I have quite a few surveys too since I went to TAG fall cave in, so I have the ones from the caves we went to and the ones published in the booklet everyone got. :D

paul

Erm, will I be swamped with UK peeps wanting to cave?

Maybe....

overloaded_truck.jpg

graham

Soorry, Amy, but I'm afraid I won't be coming. As your country would require biometric information from me that I would refuse to give to my own government, I'd not be allowed in.

I freely accept that your country has the right to bar anyone it chooses, but I also have the right to refuse to participate in schemes which I would find overly intrusive on the one hand and whose data protection systems I would not trust on the other.

Maggot

Aubrey said:
Tomorrow is JC's birthday.  (y) :beer:

Don't mention the war!
Basil%20LH.jpg

Or there's always James Corden...Jeremy Clarkson...Jim Carrey...Jasper Carrott...Jackie Chan...Juan Carlos...Julius Caesar...Johnny Cash... I'll Jet me Coat.