Barenaked Caving Calendar 2013 - ready to pre-order!

Hydra

The Barenaked Caving Calendar 2013, the first naked caving calendar since 2008, which features 12 high-quality photos showing various famous caves (Alum Pot, Swildons) and some famous mines (The Paris Catacombs) is now available to pre-order!

www.barenakedcaving.co.uk

Each photo features cavers au naturel - both male and female (although admittedly there are more female cavers in there).

It would make the perfect Christmas present for all those who love caves!

All proceeds go to Cave Rescue!

Bound in A3 format on high quality glossy paper, each calendar is ?10, plus ?3 p&p. You can pre-order the calendars now. They will be ready to post by September 15th.

7322650696_0367d9d4c9.jpg
7217403394_04f9a9c8ca_n.jpg

Amy

Hey now when I posted a "Natural Caver" calendar for sale to try and get money to come over and attend hidden earth I got into a mess of trouble from the mods about it!

...but yes I did just order one. Because Texas cavers hasn't done one since 2010 now and I need a calendar for next year =)

Hydra

Hi Amy.

Thanks for your order!

Dear moderators, I hope posting this here is ok. Let me know.

I should probably introduce myself. I'm a very keen photographer and I've been caving for over eight months as a member of the Westminster Speleological Society. Many of the photos feature models from the club.

Ever since I heard about the SUSS calendar, I've been wanting to create my own. So with some help and much bearing of flesh, it's now finished and we're all quite proud of it.

Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions!

paul

Amy said:
Hey now when I posted a "Natural Caver" calendar for sale to try and get money to come over and attend hidden earth I got into a mess of trouble from the mods about it!

...but yes I did just order one. Because Texas cavers hasn't done one since 2010 now and I need a calendar for next year =)

There's a difference between
All proceeds go to Cave Rescue!
for this calendar and
I posted a "Natural Caver" calendar for sale to try and get money to come over and attend hidden earth
for your offering.
;)

Amy

::shrugs:: just seems to be a double standard, it's selling a calendar featuring naked cavers for money. You can buy it or not, agree with what the money is used for or not, but down to it, it's the same thing. Buy one and support, or don't. Consumer's choice.

It looks like a terrific calendar and I hope the mods let it stay. Sounds like I need to cave with the WSS sometime hehe. Lately I've been doing cave corsetry photos myself. Need any different models for next year let me know... I'll trade for a plane ticket!  (y) I absolutely love this type of artistic nude photography and it looks like you've done a fab job of it. Congrats on getting underground photography figured out so fast the lighting looks nice!

Pete Brookdale

There's the difference waiting for Dunc with his camera and flashes etc and waiting for somebody with camera and flashes taking pictures of naked women!  :ang:

scurve

Pete Brookdale said:
There's the difference waiting for Dunc with his camera and flashes etc and waiting for somebody with camera and flashes taking pictures of naked women!  :ang:

Dunc told me he wants to do some naked caving.

Hydra

Hi guys.

Sorry I should have said.

The profits will be split between the South & Mid Wales Rescue Team and Yorkshire's Cave Rescue Organisation. ?5 from each calendar will be donated.

Only 9 pre-sales made so far! Com'on guys! :)

Naked people & pretty caves and all for a good cause. It's not a combination you should miss. ;)

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

The Barenaked Caving guys.

TheBitterEnd

I'm just left thinking WHY???

I'd sooner just give the CRO a fiver than buy one of these, let alone hang it up anywhere where it might be used as a calendar.

Hydra said:
Naked people & pretty caves ... It's not a combination you should miss. ;)

IMHO it definitely is!

Hydra

Thank you.

This is intended as a fun charity project. All the profits will be going to a good cause. It may not be your taste, which is fine. But unless you have some constructive criticism or feedback I don't really see the point of your post, unless it is to troll.

;)

Amy

Id suggest advertizing on cavechat (the) us forum) as well. There are lots of trolls on that forum for sure (it was so bad I left it)  but I do know quite a few who frequent it would he intbrested.
Sorry for misstypes I'm on my phone