Wanted: 300tdi Defender 90

Rob

Im looking for a lovely little County 300tdi Landrover, answers to "Llama", red with a white roof, little caving Barbie on the dash board. Probably being driven by a dickhead with a great big smile on his face, and possibly wearing all my caving gear.
Reg plate R996 0CJ, last seen outside BatGirl's house in Sheffield last night.

T

Tree Monkey

Have you checked on E-bay yet! Some cheeky Bar****** might be cashing in on your loss! (y)

Mark

Some thieving bastards nicked mine last night from Eyam,

Landrover 300tdi, Defender 90, Y334SBC, it was alarmed and immobilised, it was parked on the road outside our house, how he hell do they do it without being heard?

SamT

Mark said:
Some thieving bastards nicked mine last night from Eyam,

Landrover 300tdi, Defender 90, Y334SBC, it was alarmed and immobilised, it was parked on the road outside our house, how he hell do they do it without being heard?

:eek: you are joking - after the conversation we had on wednesday an all. Time you started buiding that wall round Eyam then.

Bastards is not nearly strong enough  :mad:

Rob

Sorry to hear that Mark!  :thumbsdown:

Fancy a little crying session together sometime ? We could bring along pictures of our previous machines and re-live some of the memories :cry: Then maybe drink a whole load of beer and punch some walls.  o_O

They'll pay someday...  :chair:  :spank:  (there should be a  :kill: )

Mark

Derbyshire auto crime unit rang me over the weekend & told me they had caught the bastard who nicked my landrover (2 years later)

:clap:

He admitted to taking over 50, a bloke in Sheffield was giving him ? 500.00 each for them and stripping them for parts.

Katie

Rob's was nicked from Sheffield but then went North.

We know this as he got a speeding ticket through the post from a road heading north out of sheffield- had to call them up and say 'i'll think you will find we have registered that vehicle as stolen'

Burt

Is it coincidence that when I scrolled to the bottom of this thread there is an advert for fleabay specifically detailing landrovers and parts?

SamT

Drove one for the first time ever the other night , (cheers nick w). Rather hilarious getting to grips with it, ignition on left hand side, 19 gear leavers, brakes that only pretend to work, and a clutch that needs geoff capes thighs to depress...

Loved it!!!

Want my own now.

Hughie

Haven't got a Defender 90, but have got a 300Tdi 110 Hi Cap pick-up. Sitting on Firestone SATS will go virtually anywhere wet and boggy if given enough right foot.
Really crap on road with those tyres.

They're good tools - not sure I'd buy a 90 though.

ditzy 24//7

SamT said:
Drove one for the first time ever the other night , (cheers nick w). Rather hilarious getting to grips with it, ignition on left hand side, 19 gear leavers, brakes that only pretend to work, and a clutch that needs geoff capes thighs to depress...

Loved it!!!

Want my own now.

excellent vehicle to learn in, never found a problem with the clutch tho,seems ok to me.

Hughie said:
Haven't got a Defender 90, but have got a 300Tdi 110 Hi Cap pick-up. Sitting on Firestone SATS will go virtually anywhere wet and boggy if given enough right foot.
Really crap on road with those tyres.

They're good tools - not sure I'd buy a 90 though.

300 tdi? that will be a defender. mines on a e plate with a 2.5 TD so it is only a ninety not a 90. ;)