Caves Of Portland

ttxela

Is this book still available to buy from the Wessex? I can't see it listed on the sales page?

Cookie

Aubrey said:
The last one in the Wessex sales was sold a couple of weeks ago.

Unless there has been a sudden rush, I doubt they have all gone.

There is a stash in the upstairs, formerly sales, cupboard. 

ttxela said:
Ordered one now, hope it arrives before I go on my hols  8)

Looks like Mike is a winner.

moorebooks

I am sorry to say i have now sold out I wondered why the sudden rush. I tried to order more some time ago and was told by the Wessex sales officer they had only 8 copies left

I would certainly like to stock more if they were available.

Mike

ttxela

Aubrey said:
GOOD NEWS - We DO have copies of Caves of Portland for sale at the Wessex. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good stuff, how does one go about ordering one to be posted out - I'm in Cambs so can't really collect .

ttxela

ttxela said:
Aubrey said:
GOOD NEWS - We DO have copies of Caves of Portland for sale at the Wessex. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good stuff, how does one go about ordering one to be posted out - I'm in Cambs so can't really collect .

Anyone  :confused: I'm off there on Sunday.......

Aubrey

The Portland books are available by sending a cheque payable to "Wessex Cave Club #2 a/c" value ?11 (including postage) to:
Book Sales
Wessex Cave Club
Upper Pitts
Eastwater Lane
Priddy
Somerset  BA5 3AX

or you can pay via our PayPal account  "Wessex Cave Club" - price still only ?11 inc. postage

Any problems send me a PM

Aubrey

Cookie

Aubrey said:
or you can pay via our PayPal account  "Wessex Cave Club" - price still only ?11 inc. postage

I don't think knowing our name is enough.  You'll need to know our PayPal email address, which is paypal [at] wessex-cave-club.org.

If anyone else cares to send us money as well, please do.  :greed:

ttxela

Cookie said:
Aubrey said:

I don't think knowing our name is enough.  You'll need to know our PayPal email address, which is paypal [at] wessex-cave-club.org.

If anyone else cares to send us money as well, please do.  :greed:

Reckon you're right, I did send a PM to Aubrey asking for the email but now I've got it I'll send the ?11. If it got to me before I head off on my holidays at the weekend that would be grand  (y)

ttxela

Aubrey said:
Thanks for the help Cookie - I did not receive a PM from ttxela!

That's odd  :confused:

Anyway the money should now be transferred (if I've managed that right  ::) )

complex

I'm also after a copy of the Caves of Portland publication.  However, unlike ttxela, I do live close enough to the Wessex to come along and collect a copy.  If the Wessex book-miesters were to let me know when would be a convenient time I'll happily come along with a handful of cash to exchange for a copy.

Cheers,
complex.

Aubrey

7.30 any wednesday evening or take pot luck at the weekend ... or .... try asking for Wessex members in the Hunters, it has been know for some committee members to drink something other than tea.  :coffee: