Buff competition winners!!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
wl

Thank you to everyone who entered into the Buff competition - a fantastic response (y) (y)

Chosen at random, the winners are:

In first place (and probably because he entered so many times!), Cap'N Chris for 'Lave photo Buffness'

24275559305_e60e17ab10_z.jpg

In second place Skippy for

Camp in camp...colour co-ordination at Gaping Gill 2012.
24220033946_137ffc1ca9_b.jpg

In third place PaulW for

wl

In fourth place AR for

WappClean%20MX4B4EC.jpg

and in fifth place Brains for

From June '09. Wearing a buff to keep all of Derbyshires flying insects out of nose and mouth - they all live in Spinney level in the Via Gellia

12068545_320304711426761_3209037718133363407_o.jpg

Congratulations, All.

chunky

Time to get rid of those winter lb's and Buff up then cap'N ;)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
That arrow/circle thing is very clever, Cap'n  :sneaky:

OK, which one would you like Skippy??

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
I've PM's Skippy - if anyone knows him, would they please give him a nudge, thank you  (y)

skippy

Hi All,

Can I have the polar buff..Middle row..far right?
Apologies for the delay folks.

Cheers :)

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Skippy - consider it yours!

Once I know which ones everyone wants, I'll organise getting them to you - though if any winners are in The Dales, please PM me to arrange collection, thanks, Pegasus.

Soooo......PaulW...which one taking into account the ones Chris & Skippy have chosen?  ;)

PaulW

Thank you Pegasus

Green wool one bottom row righthand one please.

Badger is at the matienzo meeting in Clapham at the end of feb. Or we will be at the YSS at easter.

Cheers

Paul W

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Paul - I pass Clapham every day on my way to seeing my horse so could drop it off.  Will PM Badger to arrange  ;)

OK AR - over to you......

AR

I've had a good chew over this, I'd considered the bright orange one in memory of my good friend Jon Humble (former EH monuments inspector for this area) whose favourite colour was orange but it'd stand out massively against the rest of my kit!

Instead, can I have the blue merino one please? If caver post can be arranged down to the Chapel, I can get Pwhole to pick it up for me if I'm not going to be at that end of the orefield any time soon.

Lampwick - time to post the thank-you photo....

Brains

I will go for the original buff top row RH end - sirt of green camo look?
Thank you in advance

AR

After the arrow-scrubbing trip, Lampwick attempted to give Dave Webb and John Barnatt heart attacks by sending them a sequence of photos where he appeared to have scrubbed the legendary "land of dope and story" rock clean.... Amazing what you can do with Photoshop!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the (very cleverly done, how do you do that??) reply - the Polar Buff is yours..... (y)

alistair smith

Download it and open with paint. (had a very slow morning in the office)  ;)

Thought it would be easier to go through and eliminate taken ones so i could see what was left! :)