!!WICC ALERT!!

JAM

***WARNING***

Anybody venturing into the new South Passage extentions are SERIOUSLY advised NOT to venture in to the "Oh No!" choke dig.
Last night saw a significant collapse occur from the roof above the dig face. I was sent a nice little warning immediately before the collapse, affording me just enough time to get out.. 

So, please stay out until you see a note posted on here saying that it's fully safe to explore. We (the diggers) don't want anybody to come to grief in a suffocating mud collapse...

Cheers,  Rich..

owd git

Wish I'd read this before leaving at 5.45 to investigate your find. No incident to report. thanks Rich  :eek:
could you deal with the un-necessary mud please, it plays hell with the memsahibs' washing machine  :confused:
great find boys, well done :clap: :clap: :clap:
O. G.

JAM

Cheers Rick. Glad you never come to grief matey.  (y)
I'm gonna take a huge rug down there soon, then i can sweep all the mud under it, how's that?  ;)

Pipster

Jam said:
***WARNING***

Anybody venturing into the new South Passage extentions are SERIOUSLY advised NOT to venture in to the "Oh No!" choke dig.
Last night saw a significant collapse occur from the roof above the dig face. I was sent a nice little warning immediately before the collapse, affording me just enough time to get out.. 

So, please stay out until you see a note posted on here saying that it's fully safe to explore. We (the diggers) don't want anybody to come to grief in a suffocating mud collapse...

Cheers,  Rich..

Just to confirm...

Access to the new extension is completely unaffected.  :)

The area mentioned is in the active dig at the end of the new stuff, and is "fenced off" with a number of digging tools and buckets. It's work in progress, and now that it's entered an area where the infill has a different make up, it needs shoring up before we can safely push it any further.