Did you win the tickets to the Underground Session at Kendal Mountain Festival??

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
DID YOU WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO

THE PETZL UNDERGROUND SESSION AT KENDAL MOUNTAIN FESTIVAL??

wl

Kendal Mountain Festival supported the competition with 4 tickets to the Underground Session - thank you KMF  (y) (y)

Tickets are now on sale to this fabulous event 14th to 17th November: https://www.kendalmountainfestival.com/tickets?eventinstanceid=964934

THE WINNING NUMBER FOR THE FIRST PAIR OF TICKETS IS 153!!

THE WINNING NUMBER FOR THE SECOND SET OF TICKETS IS 59!!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations, skulldiggery!

See you at Kendal  ;)

Thanks so much for taking part in the Cavers Competitions and supporting the forum  :hug:

alastairgott

Ian's been on to collect his prize :)

Ian Millward said:
Hello Pegasus,
It's Ian Millward here and l have ticket number 153 which looks as if l have won two tickets to the Kendal Mountain Festival, How lucky am l?

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
alastairgott said:
Ian's been on to collect his prize :)

Ian Millward said:
Hello Pegasus,
It's Ian Millward here and l have ticket number 153 which looks as if l have won two tickets to the Kendal Mountain Festival, How lucky am l?

Thanks, Alastair - not heard from you yet about claiming your prize!  :eek:  I sent a PM a while ago..

alastairgott

I know, just been bombed out since your pm on Friday. TSG meeting on Friday that I was being stand in secretary for, then cooking soup for NUCC and SUSS Saturday and Sunday.

And then the letting agent says they want to do another quarterly inspection... ensues some cleaning of my flat and packing away kit from mad month and a half :)

Your on my list, along with HMRC. :)