speedwell

hrock

i have been throw the speedwell streem many times (jh-bung) and the last two time (satday -> satnight <- wednesday -> wednesnight <-) i have notest a bad smell like roting ponds or stagnet water and got a moth full on one trip throgh the bung tasts like it is off too.

does eny one not if this happens often or is it just a randon thing.

henry

Rob

Something to do with the company maybe. Rob 2 both times was it? Yer, i get that a lot down Streak's Pot with him!

A

Ann

Henry - I have been in the Streamway twice in the past four weeks and not noticed anything. If I am up that way in the near future I will take more notice and let you know.

The run off from P8 etc goes through quite quickly so if the farmers have been spreading anywhere on top and it rains then a certain amount of "goodness" will undoubtedly make it's way through to the streamway.

Just a thought.

Dan

hrock

well i have been back and it still smells been doing some thinking though and it did not smell on thursday 24st march but did smell on the 2nd,6th,10th aprill how the run of from p0 is about 72hour but it seem to be taking a bit longer to clear. any one notis any muck speding on the p8 farm between the 23rd - 31st march. or a bad smell in giants around that time.

A

Ann

Hi Henry - I was in Giants on 25 March and 3 April no bad smells to report!! Not been near P8 for a while.

Cave_Troll

Henry as you know went through speedwell on sunday, Brendan and I noticed a smell. Rob2 was in front of us...

caverholic

Twas smelly when I was down there on sat with Kt, goggs and matt.
Wasn't that bad though, I think judging by the foam it was because the water had been up recently.

If it was worse on sunday was probably the beast in the buns we had sat morning.
:oops: