Want to do LCMLA Level 2 Training - Derbyshire?

JB

I'm looking for other people who want to do a LCMLA Level 2 Training course in Derbyshire in the next couple of months.

At the moment there don't seem to be any courses scheduled but I'm hoping that if I can get one more person we can book an instructor for a couple of days.

I don't think you have to have finished your L1 to do the L2 training. You do have to have done your core skills assessment though.

If you are interested send me a PM.

If anyone does happen to know of a Derbyshire L2 Training course with spaces perhaps you could send me a PM too.

Cheers,
JB

JB

Change of plan. It's booked for the 17th/18th May. There's still a place. If you want to do it send me a PM.

JB

Stu

JB said:
I'm looking for other people who want to do a LCMLA Level 2 Training course in Derbyshire in the next couple of months.

At the moment there don't seem to be any courses scheduled but I'm hoping that if I can get one more person we can book an instructor for a couple of days.

I don't think you have to have finished your L1 to do the L2 training. You do have to have done your core skills assessment though.

If you are interested send me a PM.

If anyone does happen to know of a Derbyshire L2 Training course with spaces perhaps you could send me a PM too.

Cheers,
JB

Has the core skills thing changed then? Did my level two training with a guy who did both together. Hmm

Good luck.

Tom

The requirement is that the candidate has completed a level 1 training course. No assessment at Level 1 is necessary prior to attendance.

Tom
(How's the leg mending?)

Stu

One more week in the full leg cast then off to hospital where it gets replaced with a lower leg cast!