Nettle Pot

SamT

Top trip last night to Derbyshire Hall and back.

Couple of things to note.

First pull through has an insitu rope on it. Was there when we got there and seem OK, we used it. If your in doubt - pitch can easily be free climbed using the rope as a backup.

Second though is still rubbish - only managed to get rope though by putting the jammer on the poly prop and bouncing,
Pete got to the top and ...

Disloged a small boulder - i.e. portable tv sized - missed me by inches and actually brushed daves back.

There had been a small collapse at the pitch head and there is still some big loose stuff about - be warned.

In particular - dont mill about chatting under the pitch :oops: - this should be applied to all pitches at all times!!.

Having survied that - on to freeze sqeeze.

Note the passage beyond here is very delicate - please take great care beyond here to keep your muddy paws (and belive me, you'll be muddy) off all the decoration and mind where you put your feet.

A

Ann

:eek:nsight: Sam I think the rope is one of Crewe's. Ralph, Jenny & I went last year to check the pull throughs with a view to fixing them but never got round to this or retreiving the rope :!: