Leaders needed Easter weekend

thenuttygang

Hello everyone.
I'm looking for cavers with confirmed access to St Cuthberts and Upper flood caves for Sunday 16th April. Easter weekend.

In short, the Gwent CC are visiting the mendip and wish to cave all weekend. I have posted on relevant booking forums with the BEC and MCG and I'm still to have conformation.

Please let me know via email. neilmaine@yahoo.com

Thanks again. Neil.

thenuttygang

Just a quick update. Leaders are needed for the whole easter weekend as we have a cave fest event running. Look it  up on Facebook under Easter cave fest 14 -17 April.
A numbe of caves and leaders are already arranges but more are coming and help is needed.
Please do what you can if you can as this will be a great chance to meet people from across the country from many clubs.
either contact me direct via email or leave a comment on the Facebook events page
Easter cave fest 2017

AWW

Hi,

I don't 'do' Fleecebook, in fact I only barely 'do' forums  :cry: can you give a few details of what this is about? Long time since I caved on Mendip last and as I recently have been able to re-kindle my caving career (divorce is a great facilitator  ::) ) I could be interested in getting involved.

Cheers,
AWW