Photography Project

E

ELK

Hi all,

My name's Ellen Beer and I'm a 3rd year student and a member of ULSA. I'm nearing the end of my final year and as part of my final project I'm going to be making a photography portfolio around the theme of caving. I'll be taking around half a dozen photos underground, so if anyone is willing to give me advice (as I'm very new to cave photography) or go on a trip in the Dales with me that'd be really cool.

However, the other half dozen photos will most likely be portraits, and to make it easier on everyone, I'd like to do a collaborative piece for this. What that means, is if you're willing to volunteer (and you can do so alone, in pairs or in small groups), I would like you to direct me on how to take your portraits. Where they are, what's in it, positions etc. Something that makes it personal to you. If anyone is willing to volunteer please reply to this post or email me, and I would be very happy to talk to you about my project in more depth!

Unfortunately, I'm over run with deadlines and the only slot I can really fit in days out to do the photographs before my deadline is May 7th - 14th (15th at a push). I should also mention that I don't drive, but I can get to anywhere accessible by public transport!

Thanks again,
Ellen :)