Caving and SRT kit for sale

Frankie

Hello cavers,

I've recently had a baby and I'm hanging up my caving suit so all my stuff is now up for grabs if anyone would like to give it a home.  Its not been used for a good while now but its been kept warm and dry and been well looked after.  I'm happy to answer questions but to be honest I'm a little out of practice with the knowledge and lingo so I'll do my best.  I really enjoyed using it all and had lots of fun in both Yorkshire and Ireland but now I need more room in our terrace house for baby stuff.  Its pick up only (Bristol) and I'm selling the SRT kit as a whole rather than separate items to different people.  Please pm me if you are interested.

FOR SALE
All previously bought from Bernies Cafe, Ingleton and/or Hitch and Hike, Derbyshire.

My SRT Kit, which I want to sell as a complete set, includes:
?  Petzl SRT Harness
?  Half Circle Maillon Rapide PPE
?  Petzl Croll
?  Chest Strap
?  Petzl Right Handled Ascender
?  Petzl Alloy Oval Screwgate (for attaching ascender to footloop)
?  9mm Dynamic Safety Cord
?  Footloop
?  Petzl Stop
?  Alloy Oval Screwgate (for attaching Stop to Central Maillon)
?  10mm Dynamic Rope Cowstails
?  Petzl wire gate carabiner (for short cowstail)
?  Petzl wire gate carabiner (for long cowstail)
All in a warmbac tackle bag. ?160ono

Please see photo for details:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/71580245@N05/6471035697/#in/photostream/

I?m also selling:

Green Beaver suit (Mens Small) ?25
Green Beaver Cordura Oversuit (s-m) ?35
Red caving helmet (50cm-62cm), ?15
Beaver knee pads ?6
Beaver gloves ?6

Please look at the photos for more details http://www.flickr.com/photos/71580245@N05/with/6471035697/

Thanks, Frankie  :)

simonsays

Hi frankie,
I'm not looking for kit at the moment but would just like to congratulate you on your new arrival
:clap:

Frankie

Thanks for the congrats Simon.  :)

The helmet, gloves and knee pads are now taken and will be posted.  I'd now like to add that I will consider posting the rest of the stuff if postage is paid for in advance.

Thanks, Frankie

Frankie

Hi folks,
Gloves are now available again, its just the helmet and knee pads that have been taken.
Thanks, Frankie

Frankie

Sorry I've been off radar guys. :-[

Yes!! The SRT kit is still available, if you're still interested PM me.

Thanks, Frankie

Alice2012

Hi is the SRT kit still for sale i would be interested in buying it as a full set along with the over suit! And maybe the helmet!!