Caves of Bonaire

Reeve

With my partner and some diving buddies a leasurely holiday to Bonaire has been booked for next march.

However whilst trying to find out about the island I find the odd reference to caves and cave diving, but nothing more than a passing mention.

Can anyone here help me out on this matter?

Many thanks
Gareth

mrodoc

Contact me on my personal email pglanv@aol.com. Have been in the caves of Bonaire - have visited the island on 3 occasions. Over 200 of ' :Dem plus some good cave diving sites BUT you will have to have the right contacts. If you are a cave diver there is a good chance of doing at least one site. If you do I will be jealous as hell.  :D

mrodoc

Just remembered that I have also pics of Bonaire diving including a flooded cave at www.darkanddeep.co.uk

Les W

Peter, you probably don't want to put your email address on a public forum  :(

...or do you like spam...

mrodoc

are you planning to send some Les.  Wondered about that but I seem to have quite a good spam filter.  Forgot to mention I gave a talk on caving in Bonaire at Hidden Earth in Kendal about 3 years ago.

Les W

mrodoc said:
Forgot to mention I gave a talk on caving in Bonaire at Hidden Earth in Kendal about 3 years ago.
Was that the year you didn't run over time  ;)

mrodoc

Probably the year the technical team got me started on time! Seriously have great respect for the technical team. Don't want the plug pulled if I ever give another talk.

Les W

What do you mean "IF" you give another talk?

I thought you were on a block booking  (y)

Reeve

mrodoc said:
Contact me on my personal email pglanv@aol.com. Have been in the caves of Bonaire - have visited the island on 3 occasions. Over 200 of ' :Dem plus some good cave diving sites BUT you will have to have the right contacts. If you are a cave diver there is a good chance of doing at least one site. If you do I will be jealous as hell.  :D

e-mail sent