Help wanted with ideas for websites to link New to Caving to + Banners

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
www.newtocaving.com has been designed to inspire and encourage new people to try our fabulous sport.  Over the next weeks and months, Tim and I will be contacting relevant websites, asking them to link to New to Caving.

Would you please help? 

If you run a website where a link to NTC would be useful to visitors to your site, please do put a link on - there are a couple of banners below.

We could also do with ideas of websites to link to - there will be lots we just haven't thought of, if you know of any please do let us know.

Thank you, Pegasus & Badlad  (y)

wl

wl

aricooperdavis

Thanks for your hard work on this!

I've stuck a link on Exeter's homepage (www.exetercaving.co.uk) and will stick a banner on after Fresher's Week, as we're soon going to add a big "Sign Up" banner and don't want it to be too confusing  :)

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Ari  (y)  Thanks, Juan  (y)

New to caving back up and running - it had been too busy for it's own good  ;)

Thanks also to the one other person who contacted me directly with an idea of a website to link to, much appreciated... (y)

Anyone else any ideas??

Wardy

I thinks it's brilliant and hope it has been visited more than the summit of Everest already!

Oh no caught the statistics bug from that article.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you to Gary for designing and adding a great banner for New to Caving onto the excellent CNCC website:

https://cncc.org.uk//

New to Caving is now appearing in internet searches (and what a dark, mysterious world that is I'm learning about).  Clubs and organisations putting links to NTC on their sites really helps with this and helps spread the word - to inspire and encourage new people to caving.  Thank you to those that have placed links already  (y)

You are welcome to use this banner (thanks Gary  (y)).

new-to-caving-banner.jpg

AR

Have a word with Simon Lowe (Aditnow); he'd probably be willing to put a link up in return for a backlink to AN in relation to mine exploration.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
AR said:
Have a word with Simon Lowe (Aditnow); he'd probably be willing to put a link up in return for a backlink to AN in relation to mine exploration.

Great suggestion, thank you.  We will be updating the contacts page soon (ish) and adding a list of links to other relevant websites - once we are ready to do this, I will contact Simon.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you to the DCA for adding a banner and link to New to Caving on their website - prominently on the Home Page too so easy for potential new cavers to find  ;)

http://www.thedca.org.uk/

Thanks also to the many caving clubs who have added links, especially those who have added banners, placed the links prominently and generally helped spread the word  (y) (y)

wl

wl

I've looked at a lot of caving websites recently and have noticed a number also have a link through to the forum - thank you  (y)  If any webmasters out there would like to link through to the forum, we'd be grateful.

wl

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Mr Mike, as soon as we are in a position to include a back link to Aditnow I'll fill in the form  :)

retrika7

:) Hiya....I'm a photographer who is just starting his 'Caving Adventure'.....I'm underwater and all the rest prepared. Got fully waterproof / shockproof camera etc. How about me helping with some photo supply/editing/video....FREE. I'll send some footage after my 'NEWBIE' trip. :tease:

2xw

Yeah the link is on the sponsors page. Checc website no longer has a useful links page