THE 2019 INGLESPORT PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION IS:

wl

smithy87 - Cairn Pitch, The Gouffre Berger

wl

In second place is:

emma7027 - Pinetree Pot

wl

In third place is:

Thom - Polltullyard, the 33m entrance shaft to Shannon cave.

wl

:clap: :clap: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL  :clap: :clap:

Thank you to everyone who entered, those who voted and to Inglesport for offering the prizes {and to UKC for the ?100 voucher smithy87 will get to spend  ;) }  Looking forward to seeing the 3 photographs printed and hung in pride of place in Inglesport cafe  (y)

Inglesport

Thank you everyone who entered. Some excellent entries and worthy winners. Look forward to getting them printed and on the wall :)

smithy87

Thank you so much!

I'm very grateful for the support you've shown me.

I will be sharing the winnings with my girlfriend who had to stand very patiently for an hour while I adjusted my shot.

Thank you again!

emma7027

Bill & I are so thrilled that people liked the photo so much - there were some really good one entered into the competition. 

Well done smithy87, it is a great shot of Cairn Pitch.  Brings back memories of the Red Rose Berger expedition a few years ago.

Thanks to everyone who voted for the picture and UK Caving & Inglesport for organising the competition.  I'm looking forward to seeing it on the wall in Inglesport  ;)

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
I liked the Berger shot from the start.  Second and third are quite similar pitch shots but quite appropriate in showing both ladder and line and SRT.  Well done to the winners and all who entered.

Inglesport

The prints have arrived and are now proudly displayed in our cafe gallery!

Let us know what you think!

Congratulations to the winners!  :clap: