Rescon22

ANN

Hi all

DCRO are looking to host Rescon 2022 the BCRC biennial Cave Rescue Conference.  This has been put back from 2021 due to Covid.

We obviously don't want to clash with other events so can you please let us know if you have or know of any plans for either June or September 2022.

Cheers Ann

JoshW

Max beat me to it, HE is usually one of the last two weekends of September 🤞🏼

Alex

Wow 2022? And we are being told everyone will be vaccinated by Sept 2021, if it's not back to normal by then we may as well not bother in 2022 as it will never be back to normal.

Yes it conflicts with HE which is normally in Sept

wellyjen

Alex said:
Wow 2022? And we are being told everyone will be vaccinated by Sept 2021, if it's not back to normal by then we may as well not bother in 2022 as it will never be back to normal.
We may be vaccinated for COVID-19 by September 2021, but there is the upcoming ZOMBIE-21 outbreak to be dealt with. 2022 should be safer.

Alex

Quote from: Alex on Today at 12:31:42 pm

We may be vaccinated for COVID-19 by September 2021, but there is the upcoming ZOMBIE-21 outbreak to be dealt with. 2022 should be safer.

You reckon the zombies will be taken care of by 2022, I doubt it.

wellyjen

Alex said:
Quote from: Alex on Today at 12:31:42 pm

You reckon the zombies will be taken care of by 2022, I doubt it.

As long as we follow the government guidelines:

STAY ALERT > CARRY A CRICKET BAT > BASH THE INFECTED

tomferry

I think the zombies will be al of us because it will be strange to be able to do what we want !