Android Phone Stylus

Tseralo

What stylus do people use for drawing surveys? I have one of the cheap ones with a fat tip but it's not that accurate.

Rob

The only good option i know of is the stylus that comes with the Samsung Note range. They've patented the tech too, so no other phones have it. Go get a Samsung Note 4 off eBay for like ?60 and be happy  (y)

Cantclimbtom

Hopefully helpful not muddying the water, but the touch screen itself can be as big a factor if not bigger rather than the stylus (unless it's like the end of a broomstick :) )  Although ignore me is maybe best as I still write on a LOMO waterproof notepad with a pencil, when outdoors

Rob

So i originally had one of these:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07PVLJBX7/
Totally bomb proof but very heavy and over the top if you ask me. Now i just use any old silicon case.

Although the camera stopped working on my Note4 so i've been using my normal phone (Huawei P30 Pro) more recently for surveying. It's almost impossible to draw the cave up whilst in there, but we're only finding ~50m a week at the moment, so it's easy to draw up properly from memory after each trip.....  (y)