Aditnow Members

Paul Marvin

Hi Guys

As I didn't find out until a friend told me today, are other AN members aware that this facility has been set up to use ?

I for one am very pleased, as I found AN invaluable for info  :D

tomferry

Hello Paul / sue I am here !!!

I am trying to blend in it Also sinker is here !  but at the moment I am having my evening meal  :clap:

Wardy

When I spotted the Tripod and Quadpod in a corner at work I couldn't think what to do with them
About that time you guys from AN were invited on board and it struck me that for some projects their might just be a match somewhere there.
Hope the comp is of interest and nice to see a wider audience on the forum.

Wardy

It's nearly 7am on a cold, cloudy and dull day, not really even a day for garden pottering.

I trust Simon RL is having all good fortune with his progress and just point out it's current absence highlights how brilliant a facility AditNow is and, certainly personally, how much it is being missed, not just the generally chunterings and bits of brilliance on the various threads (UKC is fine and many thanks but not the same) but also access to the inestimable database.  On days like this and similar less than gripping ones in the last few weeks the lovely distraction of the odd hour chasing up bits of information is sorely missed.

Oh well back to the exercise bike (that occupies about the same amount of time but quite dull) and hopes for better days and I've had jab No. 1 so my upper half will be "quasi"-safer in a few more weeks. (paraphrase c/o M. Macron)

Keep going Simon, please.

Jim

skimble

Jim MacPherson said:
I trust Simon RL is having all good fortune with his progress and just point out it's current absence highlights how brilliant a facility AditNow is and, certainly personally, how much it is being missed, not just the generally chunterings and bits of brilliance on the various threads (UKC is fine and many thanks but not the same) but also access to the inestimable database.

The database is still there, though if you weren't logged in at the time the forum went offline you will probably have lost access to the maps and also to those photos and documents which are flagged "Registered Users Only".

skimble said:
Jim MacPherson said:
I trust Simon RL is having all good fortune with his progress and just point out it's current absence highlights how brilliant a facility AditNow is and, certainly personally, how much it is being missed, not just the generally chunterings and bits of brilliance on the various threads (UKC is fine and many thanks but not the same) but also access to the inestimable database.

The database is still there, though if you weren't logged in at the time the forum went offline you will probably have lost access to the maps and also to those photos and documents which are flagged "Registered Users Only".

Thanks Skimble,

I'd forgotten that and I must have been logged on as photos and maps are there.

Jim

Paul Marvin

Jim MacPherson said:
skimble said:
Jim MacPherson said:

Thanks Skimble,

I'd forgotten that and I must have been logged on as photos and maps are there.

Jim

I can second that Aditnow was always buzzing with chit chat and nice things !!!